While most Business Schools are open for the MBA fall intake, there are some colleges which also offer a spring intake. The spring semester begins usually in January and there are some leading business schools in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Europe where MBA candidates may apply for admission. Listed below are the details of some leading Business Schools around the world which offers a spring intake:
- Columbia Business School is an excellent option for aspiring MBA candidates, who have missed the fall intake. The January intake suits students with entrepreneurial plans as the spring intake candidates would not be able use the summer internship opportunity.
- Georgia State – Robinson offers a flexible, customizable MBA, with 25-35% of the course carried out online.
- UMass Boston offers a flexible MBA with a January intake.
- Loyola University Chicago – Quinlan School of Business offers a part-time MBA, well-suited to working students with evening and online classes
- St. John’s – Tobin College of Business offers a full-time MBA with a January intake.
- Western University – Ivey Business School offers a one year full-time MBA program starting from March each year.
- Queen’s School of Business – Queen’s MBA, Ontario offers a one year full-time MBA program beginning from January. It also offers a 16 month long dual degree course.
- York University’s Schulich School of Business offers September and January intake for a full-time MBA program.
- Ryerson University – Rogers School of Management offers a full-time MBA program beginning in May.
- Concordia University – John Molson School of Business offers a full-time MBA program, starting in January.
- The INSEAD MBA, in France, is a leading MBA program, with the option of either a fall or spring intake. Candidates joining in January can take up a two month summer internship during the summer break.
- 12. HEC Paris is another excellent option for an MBA program, offering both a September and January intake.
- IMD Switzerland is also a top-notch MBA program which is of an 11 month duration beginning from January to December.
- IE Business School, Madrid offers an International MBA (IMBA). It is a one year program with a January, April, and September intake.
- Erasmus University – Rotterdam School of Management, Netherland, offers an international full-time MBA program with a January intake. It is a twelve month long program which begins in January and ends in December.
- University of Strathclyde Business School offers a full-time MBA with an April intake.
- Brunel Business School offers a full-time MBA with a January intake.
Australia/ New Zealand
- Victoria University of Wellington Business School offers a full-time MBA with a February intake.
- University of Auckland Business School’s Full-time MBA program starts in January.
- UNSW Australia – Australian Graduate School of Management’s (AGSM) full-time MBA is a sixteen month program that begins in January.
This is not a complete list of MBA programs and there are many more programs that offer a spring intake. Aspiring MBA candidates need to do further research to find out about more programs and their upcoming application deadlines.