Australian Universities are the best known for their multicultural environment and high quality of education. Compared to many other top destinations, Australia provides relatively cheaper and affordable study options. Australian courses are offered for a shorter duration and the courses are intensive that prepare you for the job market. There were nearly 308,542 Indian immigrants living in Australia in 2011. They represent the second-largest immigrant group by country of origin, after China. Almost one-third of all Indian immigrants resided in Victoria.
Why Study in Australia?
- 3rd most popular international student destination
- High quality education
- 8 out of 100 Top Universities in the world are Australian
- Opportunities to work after graduation
- Safe and multicultural environment
- Globally recognized degrees and Universities
How to Apply to Australian Universities
There are a number of steps you must go through including:
- Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
- Submitting your application to the institution.
- Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Applying for your student visa.
What can you study in Australia?
- Certificate Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Bachelor’s Courses
- Master’s Courses
There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet both for you institution application and your visa application. This can include:
- Academic requirements.
- English language requirements.
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
- Overseas student health cover.
Work Permit After studying in Australia
When a student is applying to any University abroad, they do dream of staying back to gain some experiential learning. Even if you know that after the completion of your studies you can get a very good job in your home country, it is still advisable to gain some work experience and gain multicultural skills. Australia is one destination that is known to provide ample work opportunities to students. Due to the requirement of educated and skilled labor in Australia, there are a numerous opportunities for students.
Those who have completed a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree can get up to 2 years of post study visa and those with MRes and PHD can get up to 4 years of visa after the completion of their course.
How will EdElevate help you?
- Free Psychometric test for career and course evaluation
- University Shortlisting
- Profile Evaluation
- Social media and LinkedIn Profile updating
- Extra –curricular activity planning
- Letters of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Application and Documentation
- Visa and Pre-departure help
We are proud to announce that we are associated with a number of Australian Universities including the The Group of Eight (GO8), which are known as the IVY Leagues of Australia.
The Top Universities in Australia are:
- Australian National University
- Monash University
- University of Melbourne
- University of New South Whales
- University of Queensland
- University of Western Australia
- Adelaide University
- University of Sydney
Other Top Universities in Australia
- La Trobe University
- Newcastle University
- Griffith University
- Curtin University